Skip to main content

Unknown reasons.

Okay so I've been away for few days, i know i know it's not very professional but i was busy in some personal issues and also gathering ideas to write so yeah it took me a while. Now today is 17th of November and it's diwali,one of the huge festival of north india actually there diwali is tomorrow but here they are celebrating today.
So yesterday was great i was at molten delight having my regular cappuccino, sitting outside watching people passing by, and of course judging them.
Then after a while two girls entered and one of them was wearing a black dress and she was looking pretty and as usual ketan was poking me to go and talk to her and for me it's never a big deal to kick start a convo. But at that moment i realized that something was stopping me something that i was unaware of, it was controlling my actions. So it didn't happen.

Anyways yesterday i was up till 1 or 2 i was deciding something (more like gathering ideas) and then after deciding i slept and woke up @5 with a smile on my face.
Because i decided not to let those thoughts and reason steer my way, it should be you
So i got up and took a train and headed out not sure what I'm gonna do once i reach but i just did and and nothing gives more joy in your life than being able to do what you thought.
Taking actions always brings peace of mind.

P.S. - Next article "Love when you are ready, not when you are lonely"

Comments